Heritage by Cascade Yarns is a versatile fingering weight yarn. This yarn has so many uses. It can be used for socks, fingerless mitts, gloves, shawls or light weight tops. With a huge selection of colors and easy to care for fiber content what more could you ask for? Great for both knit and crochet.
Heritage is dye lot specific. Please be certain to purchase enough yarn to complete your project.
- Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Hank Size: 3.5 oz (100g)/437 yards (399.6m)
- Weight: Super Fine (1) – Fingering
- Gauge: 28 – 32 sts = 4″ (10 cm) using a US 1 – 3 (2.25 – 3.25 mm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Cool
- Dye Lots: Yes
Please note colors may render differently on your monitor than in person.