Alegria means “Joy” in spanish. It is an easy-care blend of ultra-soft superwash merino with durable polyamide. Its “hand” is remarkably soft and resilient.
Alegria’s bright, playful colorways would make exciting baby projects, socks, shawls and light weight tops.
Hand-painted to create a celebration of differnt colors in every skein. No two skeins are exactly alike and there are no dye lots.
- Fiber Content: 75% superwash merino, 25% polyamide
- Hank Size: 445 yards/425 m, 3.5 oz/100 g
- Weight: Fingering (1)
- Gauge: 28-30 sts = 4″/10 cm
- Needle Size: US 1 – 3/2.25 mm – 3 mm
- Care Instructions: Machine wash or hand wash in cool water. Dry Flat.
- Dye Lots: No – No two skeins are exactly alike. If there is a great difference between skeins, we recommend knitting two rows from one skein and two from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
Please note colors may render differently on your monitor than in person. Alegria is Hand-painted to create a celebration of differnt colors in every skein. No two skeins are exactly alike and there are no dye lots.
Alegria by Manos del Uruguay is a fair trade product.