A soft and sturdy plied yarn, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as a Rios’s baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items
Arroyo is dye lot specific.
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Hank Size: 3.5 oz (100g)/335 yards (305m)
- Weight: Light (3) – Heavy Sport to light DK
- Gauge: 20 – 22 sts = 4″ (10 cm) using a US 4 – 6 (3.5 – 4 mm)
- Care: Machine Washable, Gentle Cycle, Cold Water, Do Not Tumble Dry
- Dye Lots: Yes*. Arroyo comes in dye lots of 5 Skeins. Orders of more than 5 skeins will contain mixed lots.
*Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.